The Alumni Association of Perugia University for Foreign Students was created in 2006 on the occasion of the celebrations of the 80th Anniversary of the University, it is open to all former students. The time spent in Perugia and the bond developed with the University and the town, are not only a memory thatâ€™s well worth keeping alive, but they are also a proactive marketing tool for Italian identity, culture and hospitality worldwide. The Alumni are a strategic and valuable resource for the development of the University, of the Umbrian Region and of Italy itself.
The Association has been created because we wished to:
- join all former students in one large network;
- give something back to the University that gave us so much when we were students;
- make use of the net to renew, reactivate and enhance the links with the University and Perugia;
- support business and career opportunities among the Alumni, their countries and Italy;
- continue in our shared studies in Italian literature, history, music, art philosophy, not to mention teaching and communications, at Palazzo Gallenga.